Breakfast until 9am
For a 100% Malagasy breakfast, Tsaradia offers Mofo Akondro and Mofo Baolina to its customers on flights lasting more than 50 minutes until 9am. These Malagasy pastries are each an integral part of the gastronomic history of the Big Island. They are made every morning by the cooks of Sofitrans (Air Madagascar Group) to ensure freshness and crispness. Muffins with Malagasy flavours (vanilla and pineapple) will accompany Malagasy pastries.
Passengers in the Privilege Class will have a sweet yogurt to complete their breakfast. A range of hot and cold drinks is available to accompany breakfast with natural juices, mineral water, coffee, tea and chocolate.
After 9am in the morning
Tsaradia's flight attendants will offer Privilege Class customers a snack for any takeoff after 9am and for flights lasting more than 50 minutes. The Tsaradia Customer Experience Service and the Sofitrans Chef de Cuisine, Mr Lee, have concocted menus based on the Malagasy terroir.
Passengers in the Privilege class will enjoy:
- A half cooked foie gras with coarse salt & cucumber chutney, foie gras being an essential element of Malagasy high gastronomy.
- The Malagasy cheese angavo which will be integrated into poultry croquettes
- The must-have Zebu in wrap version with soya sprouts
- The maritime terroir is also honoured by a smoked angoho carpaccio
- For a sweet note at the end of the meal, a roasted pineapple with cinnamon or a brownie with Malagasy chocolate will delight the taste buds of Privilege customers.
For any takeoff after 9am and for flights lasting more than 50 minutes, a wide range of drinks will be available:
- in economy class: Ice tea, natural juice, mineral water, soft drinks
- in Privilege Class: Ice tea, natural juice, mineral water, soft drinks, beer and hot drinks (coffee & tea)
Tsaradia wishes you a pleasant trip accompanied by the Malagasy "terroir".