The Tsaradia lounge has been adapted according to the requirements of the sanitary protocol :
- The daily press titles will be offered in digital version.
- Back and Neck massage service will be temporarily suspended
- The buffet will be served on request, and will no longer be self service.
The Lounge By TSARADIA: a new travel experience
"Bon Voyage" is the literal translation of "Tsaradia", so the customer orientation is deeply rooted in the company's DNA.
Tsaradia also displays in its values the emphasis on Malagasy know-how. These character traits have led the company to imagine a whole new Travel Experience for its customers by creating the "Lounge By Tsaradia".
Tsaradia Lounge is characterized by :
- The softness of the Malagasy service combining smile, friendliness & kindness
- Made in Madagascar both in the 100% local preparation of the show and in the culinary terroir offered
- An evolution of the offer during the day by proposing three phases:
- Brunch from 4am to 11:00 am
- Lunch from 11:00 to 14h
- Collation from 14h to 18h
- An invitation to relaxation both through the furniture and the "back & neck" massage service
- A high level of fare accessibility allowing each passenger to afford this Travel Experience
Located in the boarding room of the domestic terminal.
- The Ivato Lounge offers 27 seats divided into 4 zones: reception / catering / relaxation / well-being.
- Wifi access is available on site
- An offer of Malagasy daily press titles is proposed
Catering in buffet format:
Three service phases :
- Brunch from 4am to 11:30am
- Lunch from 11:30 to 14:00
- Snack from 2pm to 6pm
Invitation to discover the Malagasy terroir:
Salted services : fish with coconut, vary amin'anana, zebu meatballs.
Sweet services : Chocolate mokary (Malagasy pastries), Malagasy chocolate fondant, Eclair with Koba, Madagascar vanilla mille-feuille, choice of Malagasy jams
Great international classics:
Savoury services: club sandwich, mini chicken-burger, croque monsieur, fish brochette with lemon, mine-Sao chicken, cheese omelettes
Sweet services: seasonal fruit brochette, lemon meringue pie
The main part with fresh vegetables: a mix of green beans with cumin, white leeks in a salad
The Tsaradia lounge is also the result of strong partnerships with local brands that share with the company the desire to promote Malagasy know-how:
- Dité which offers a range of pastries with Malagasy flavours
- Dzama pioneer of Malagasy rum
- Bernadette de Lavernette and its jams with local fruits
Passengers at the lounge will have access to drinks:
Self-service: pressed fruit cocktail, water, Ranovisy, Cristal, Coca Cola, Tonic, espresso coffee, tea, chocolate
On request: Planter, Mojito, Old Rum, red wine Bordeaux, white wine of the Loire, beer
How to access the Tsaradia Lounge Ivato
- The Lounge service is included in the Privilege Class product
- At the check-in counter, the Privilege passenger will be given a personal invitation
- Passengers travelling in Loisirs Class, having purchased a ticket with a "Découverte" or "Liberté" fare, will be able to buy access to the Lounge at the cost of 50,000MGA (12 euros)
- The purchase can be made online or directly at the Airport. Lounge access is subject to availability.
- Purchase can be made in cash or credit card, or mobile money for online purchases.
The purchase can be made directly in the boarding room, or online during the reservation or after the reservation by adding a service in your reservation.