The "Privilege" class
Offrez vous la meilleure expérience de voyage
The "Privilege" class is for Tsaradia customers who want to travel in the best conditions. Whether for business or family travel, traveling in "privilege" class allows you to enjoy all the advantages that Tsaradia can offer. Enjoy a better free luggage allowance, access to the lounge, special attention and a special menu on board...
By choosing "Privilege" class, you will enjoy a higher baggage allowance with :
- A 30 kg piece in the hold
- A10 kg piece in the cabin.
Access to the "Lounge by Tsaradia"
Located in the boarding room of the domestic terminal, the lounge is a small haven of peace in the heart of Ivato airport. A real place to relax before the flight from Antananarivo. Enjoy the softness of the Malagasy service combining smile, friendliness & kindness. The Malagasy culinary terroir is available, as well as the "back & neck" massage service.
- The Ivato Lounge offers 24 seats divided into 4 zones: reception / catering / relaxation / well-being.
- Wifi access is available on site
- An offer of Malagasy daily press titles is available
- An evolution of the offer during the day by proposing three phases:
- Brunch from 4am to 11:30am
- Lunch from 11:30 to 14:00
- Snack from 2pm to 6pm
Une trousse confort "Tsaradia"
Pour le bien-être de ses voyageurs privilège, TSARADIA a créé une trousse confort à son image, déclinée en 5 coloris : miel, terre, black navy, céleste, écru. La trousse Tsaradia permettra au client Privilège de se rafraichir durant son voyage via :
- Un oshibori au thé vert
- Un éventail aux couleurs de Tsaradia
An exceptional on-board menu
Enjoy a "Privilege" menu. TSARADIA flight attendants will offer "Privilege" Class customers a snack for any takeoff after 9am and for flights lasting more than 50 minutes. Menus based on the Malagasy terroir have been concocted by TSARADIA's Customer Experience Department and Sofitrans Chef de Cuisine, Mr Lee.