CHANGE OF OPENING HOURS
NEW OPENING HOURS OF TSARADIA'S AGENCIES IN ANTANANARIVO, TOAMASINA, TAOLAGNARO
Following the evolution of the situation of COVID-19 in Madagascar, and in view of the containment measures taken by the government to reduce the risks of spreading the disease, Tsaradia is forced to reduce its activities. Below are the steps to be taken regarding Tsaradia's agencies and outlets:
Tsaradia's agencies in Antananarivo are open from Thursday, April 23rd with the following opening hours:
- Tsaradia Ivato: 7am to 2pm
- La City Ivandry: 7:30am to 3pm
- Tsaradia Analakely: 07:30am to 3pm
- Tsaradia's call centre is open from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Tsaradia Toamasina (Tamatave) and Taolagnaro (Fort dauphin) : open from 07:30am to 12:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Normal schedules for other agencies in the provinces. (Monday to Friday)
INFOLINE: Available from 08h to 16h from Monday to Friday
For any booking request for flights from Antananarivo:
- Phone :
- +261 20 23 444 44
- +261 32 07 222 14
- +261 32 07 222 08
- Emails :
For any booking request for flights from provinces (outside Antananarivo)
|PROVINCE||Phone number||Mail address|
+261 32 05 222 04
|Sambava||+261 34 11 222 14|
+261 32 07 222 13
|Toamasina / Ambatondrazaka / Maroantsetra|
+261 34 11 222 02
+261 32 07 222 08
+261 34 11 222 01
+261 34 11 222 08
+261 32 07 222 14
+261 34 11 222 07
|Nosy be||+261 32 05 222 51||NOSSS@tsaradia.com|
COMMERCIAL PROVISIONS: TICKET CHANGES WITHOUT FEES
TSARADIA AIRLINE TICKET CHANGE CONDITIONS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Following the evolution of the situation relating to the COVID-19 and according to the various measures taken by the Malagasy authorities concerning the suspension of local and international air links, TSARADIA will apply the following commercial terms for any travel before August 31st, 2020:
- Travel date, itinerary and/or name changes without penalty can be done once, within the ticket’s expiry date*. A fare readjustment will apply if the initial booking class is no longer available.
- Ticket change in Open remains available with the possibility to change once the date, the itinerary and/or name without penalty, within the ticket’s expiry date*. A fare readjustment will apply if the initial booking class is no longer available.
* The expiry date for all tickets concerned by this note is on August 31st, 2021.
Change requests shall be sent to HelpdeskTZ@tsaradia.com, imperatively before the travel date in order to avoid being “No Show”. Please, note that the change could be done within 24 hours to 72 hours and additional documents might be required.
N.B: Refundable tickets remain refundable. Refund requests will be processed according to the fare conditions.
TSARADIA AIRLINE TICKET REFUND CONDITIONS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Refunds will be processed according to the fare conditions of the ticket. Refundable tickets will still refundable. These provisions apply to all passengers. Taxes are non-refundable. Ticket refund processing could take sixty (60) days after receiving the request.
We continue to monitor developments in this situation of Covid-19. The measures hereby may be amended or supplemented in accordance with such developments. These commercial terms would remain valid on all Tsaradia network until further notice and will be updated as often as necessary according to the measures taken by the Malagasy authorities.
TSARADIA FLIGHTS SUSPENDED AS OF 25 MARCH
The situation caused by Covid-19 is changing rapidly and is certainly worrisome. Tsaradia is rigorously applying government recommendations to limit the spread of the virus.
Also, following the statement of the Minister of Transport, Tourism and Meteorology of 24 March 2020 and in application of the note of the Civil Aviation of Madagascar ref. No. 401–ACM/DES/2020 of 24 March 2020, Tsaradia suspends all flights but remains mobilized for any cargo or other operation justified by a special derogation from the Special Command Centre Covid-19.
This provision shall take effect from 25 March 2020 and shall remain valid until further notice. Specific trade arrangements have been made to allow our passengers to postpone their travel to a later date.
A permanent service is set up for any information or for any other operation.