Following flight cancellations and various disruptions caused by COVID-19, passengers who had to postpone their originally planned trip will benefit from exceptional provisions :
- Extension of ticket validity until December 31, 2022
- One-time modification of name(s) and/or date and/or itinerary within the limit of the validity of the ticket. The initial fare conditions of the ticket will be applicable.
It is important to note that:
- Provisions are for any ticket with Tsaradia's flight cancelled by covid-19.
- The exemption from the penalty does not exclude a possible readjustment, in the event of unavailability of the initial tariff class, change in the exchange rate, an update of the taxes or in the event of a change of route.
- These specific provisions cannot be managed online for tickets whose fare conditions initially require a change fee.
- Only refundable ticket are refundable. The processing of refunds of tickets issued by the call center and TSARADIA agencies (Ivato and in provinces) and online on the TSARADIA website may take up to one hundred and twenty (120) days after receipt of the customer’s request.
- The processing of refunds of TSARADIA tickets issued by AIR MADAGASCAR agencies (Analakely, La City) follows the usual refund procedure specific to AIR MADAGASCAR.
- The processing of refunds of tickets issued by travel agencies follows the usual procedure of the travel agency.
Covid-19 Prevention Measures
Tsaradia has resumed its flight in a sanitary context where prudence and vigilance are still required.
Also, as part of the ongoing fight against the spread of COVID-19, among other health measures, the Malagasy government has imposed COVID-19 screening through a Covid-19 test for any passenger leaving or joining Antananarivo.
Vaccinated travellers will still need to complete the Covid-19 test